Tuesday, June 28, 2005

beginnings

I am not sure it is the right way to begin, or if even I am the right person to do it.

through 113 mails in past 2 months, the musings finally find place here.

__mphaxise__

remember about what i said about postings on hci related material on my blog... iahve been thinking on it and i think i would be doing justice if i mix it up with my cribbings and looking at this long disscussion of ours i thought most of our mails could make good posts on a blog... so how abt a community blog on hci and related stuff, we could get new members as and when anyone is interested.
i know our past records of promissing ourselves to do stuff together which neva really took off, how about doing this for a change and actually start things working. we see a lot of materail online and read lots off stuff, all we need to do is accumulate all this on s blog... what say? plz do not dissapoint me...

__clakeSnapster__

actually even i was looking for a place to put some posts of mine on 'Games and learning' which look lost in the 'shit' on my blog, so this is a very interesting and welcome idea,

and what's best is that we've already started it. ONE thing that we would start. Atleast, go on set up a blog, send me a request, lets do this today.

___________________

2 Comments:

Blogger mphaxise said...

now thats a start...

but u sure we go on with this template?

4:59 AM  
Blogger lev said...

template is a BIG problem.

I hope we are able to fix it, I also think that we should have Categories otherwise things will get to messy.

Any idea how to get multiple categories.

also check out www.watercoolergames.com
and
www.designbyfire.com

7:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home